To view the broadcast before delivery, perform the following steps:
- Click SAVE PROGRAM.
- Once saved, you will be redirected to the details page for your Multivariate Test Broadcast.
The view is of the ‘parent’ Broadcast. Test Groups associated with the ‘parent’ can be viewed by clicking on the Test Group names.
- For the Message test variable, each Test Group will be listed in the Message Details section.
- For the Schedule test variable, each Test Group will be listed in the Delivery Options section.
To view the Performance details, perform the following steps:
- Follow the steps from 1 through 2 of the Broadcast Before Delivery page.
- Once a Broadcast has started, Performance Details will become available. These details are available only when viewing the ‘parent’ Broadcast.
In the above example, Test Group A uses keyword tracking and has a conversion rate of 25%, while Test Group B uses link tracking and has a conversion rate of 40%. In this example, From this example, we can conclude that the broadcast sent using link tracking is a more effective call-to-action.
Updated 2 months ago