You can login to the sub-accounts associated with your Parent Account. It enables you to complete the sub-account setup (if required) and also troubleshoots any issue related to the sub-accounts. Also, you can use channel services.
To login to a sub-account, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- On the left menu bar, scroll down and click Subaccounts.
The Manage Subaccounts page appears with the list of all the sub-accounts available in your Parent Account.
- Click the Login to Subaccount icon.
The sub-accounts channel page appears.
A banner appears on the top of the sub-account pages with the message Currently Viewing as subaccount "sub-account username".
- You can view the Manage page, the Pricing page details, and you can update them as per your requirements. As a Parent Account user, you can access all the details that a sub-account user can access.
- The timezone set by the sub-account user will appear when a Parent Account user logs in to a sub-account.
- The Parent Account API credentials can be used to access Kaleyra's REST API and API resources of all the sub-accounts. However, sub-accounts API credentials do not allow you to access the Parent Account resources or any other sub-account resources.
- Click the Back to Main Account top-left of the page, to return to your Parent Account.
Updated 3 months ago