An API key is a unique encrypted string used to identify the application that makes an API call. This key acts as a password to your APIs. You must include this API Key for authentication while executing an API command.
The authentication works like this - During runtime, the Kaleyra Cloud application will verify the API key and allows the request if the Key is valid. Otherwise, you will get an error as a response to the request.
- Sign in to your Kaleyra `Cloud account.
- Go to Developers and click Generate API Key.
- Enter a Title to your API key on the Create an API Key page,
- Enter the IP addresses you want to whitelist. Press Tab after you enter the IP address to add multiple addresses.
IP whitelisting is restricted to the execution of the APIs to specific IP addresses.
- Click Save.
The API key is created successfully. You can see the details along with an auto-generated Security Identifier (SID). You must pass this SID while executing the APIs.
- Click Download to download the details.
The downloaded file will be in a .xls format and contains all the details that are displayed. Keep this file safe to avoid unauthorized access to the APIs.
Updated 3 months ago
|Creating SMS Template|
|Completing the Know Your Customer (KYC)|
|Opt-in for Kaleyra Services|
|Creating Sender ID|