An API key is a unique encrypted string used to identify the application that makes an API call. This key acts as a password to your APIs. You must include this API Key for authentication while executing an API command.
The authentication works like this - During runtime, the Kaleyra.io application will verify the API key and allows the request if the Key is valid. Otherwise, you will get an error as a response to the request.
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- Go to Developers and click Generate API Key.
The Create an API Key appears.
- In the Name field, enter the name you want for API key,
- In the Whitelisted IP Addresses field, enter the IP addresses you want to whitelist. To add multiple IP addresses, separate them with a (,) comma.
IP whitelisting is restricted to the execution of the APIs to specific IP addresses.
- Click Save.
The API key is created successfully. You can see the details along with an auto-generated Security Identifier (SID) and API Key. You must pass this SID and API Key while executing the APIs.
It is recommended to download and store the key securely. It’s a one-time download process.
- Click Download to download the details.
The downloaded file will be in a .xls format and contains all the details that are displayed. Keep this file safe to avoid unauthorized access to the APIs.
Updated 3 months ago
|Creating SMS Template|
|Completing the Know Your Customer (KYC)|
|Opt-in for Kaleyra Services|
|Creating Sender ID|