Logs screen lets you access all the call log details for the calls made using your account. You can view details like type of call, call to and call from numbers, time of the call, status of the call, chargeable duration of the call, credits utilized for the call, link to the call recording and so on.
To access the Logs screen,
- Log in to Kaleyra.io.
- Navigate to Channels > Voice > Logs.
The following table provides descriptions for the columns on the log screen:
The type of call.
The number from which the call is received.
The number to which the call is made.
Call Start Time
The call start time as soon as the call is initiated.
The DID number that is used to initiate the call.
The status of the call. For example ANSWER, NOANSWR, BUSY, and so on.
For more details on the call statuses, refer to https://developers.kaleyra.io/docs/call-statuses.
The chargeable duration of the call.
The credits utilized for the call.
The call recordings associated with each call.
Unique identification of each call.
Flow execution ID
Unique identification of each flow executed.
You can view and extract logs of up to the last seven days from the current day.
- Log in to the Kaleyra.io account and navigate to Channels > Voice > Logs.
- Click Export Logs to export logs for the last seven days.
- Enter the title for the report to be generated. By default, the system auto-populates this field with the applicable date range.
- Use filters to narrow down the results.
- Click Edit to select fields to be exported to the report. By default, the fields displayed on the Logs screen are selected.
- Click Generate.
- The exported logs are password protected. You will receive the password separately via the registered email.
- The exported log is a zip file containing the CSV files.
Updated about 1 month ago