Download Credits Usage Report
You can download credit usage reports to monitor the amount used by the sub-accounts.
To download the Credits Usage report, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra. io account.
- On the left menu bar, click Subaccounts.
The list of menu options under the Subaccounts page appears.
- Click the Credits Usage tab. The Credits Usage page appears.
- Click Download Usage. You can view the credits usage report with Subaccount Name, Email Address, and Amount information in CSV format.
The downloaded report includes:
Subaccount Name - Specifies the name of the sub-account user.
Email Address- Email address of the sub-account user.
Amount - Specifies the amount used by the sub-account in that transaction.
- Once the download is completed, the “Usage Report is downloaded successfully” message is displayed.
The report gets automatically downloaded to your mapped browser folder.
The user cannot download the current date data in any of the format.
Updated 19 days ago