The Number listing page helps you to view all your subscribed numbers.
To view details of your numbers, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- Navigate to Numbers.
The Numbers page appears.
You can find the following data:
- View your subscribed number along with the area.
- The Price row indicates the monthly subscription charges for each number.
- The Next Billing indicates your next billing date for each number.
- Expand the arrow at the right side of the number to view the number details, such as Type, Capability, and Note (if any).
- Filter numbers based on type, capability, status, area, state, or country for more accurate results.
- Hover over the number you wish to view details, click three dots at the end of the column.
The available options appear.
- Click View.
The View Number appears in the slider. The details of the number and documents submitted if any can be viewed under this option.
You have the option to unsubscribe a number. To unsubscribe, click Unsubscribe, a confirmation message appears, click Yes.
Updated 11 months ago