The Cancel Campaign feature on the Kaleyra.io platform enables you to stop and avoid any further sending for a campaign that is in the processing state and hence being processed.
You may need to stop an ongoing SMS Campaign due to many reasons:
For example, a marketing oversight you want to correct before relaunching your campaign, such as a spelling error, incorrect date, outdated information, and many more.
Using this feature, you can:
- Reduce the impact of human error by preventing your entire campaign target from receiving the wrong message.
- Only cancel the campaigns that are in the Processing state.
- Ensure you have a sufficient balance left (prepaid user) or enough monthly usage available (postpaid user) to launch your SMS campaign.
- You need to Launch the SMS Campaign. For more information, see the Launch an SMS Campaign page.
- Please note that a portion of your target may receive the messages even when you decide to cancel an ongoing campaign: even after you cancel a campaign, messages that are already in the processing queue will be sent to the end-users; all other messages of the campaign still to be added to the processing queue, will not be sent.
To enable the Cancel Campaign functionality, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- On the Campaigns page, click SMS.
The SMS Campaigns listing page appears.
- On the SMS Campaigns listing page, click the ellipsis (three dots) next to the Status column to view the Cancel Campaign feature.
- Click Cancel Campaign. A confirmation message "Are you sure you want to cancel this Campaign "campaigns test 3" appears.
- Click YES. The campaign displays a new status Cancelled on the SMS Campaigns list.
For more information on the Download SMS campaign report and to view the SMS campaign details functionality, see the Request SMS Campaign Report page.
Updated about 1 month ago