Conversations help your company talk to your customers, answering their queries, giving them status updates, sending them advanced itineraries, and more. After connecting your WhatsApp account, Conversations is a breeze to use. No API integrations, and absolutely zero coding. The interface enables you to jump into Conversations right away. A simple and familiar interface ensures that your agents can talk to your customers with ease and use all the instant messaging channels’ features.
You can go through our websites for more information on Conversations and other modules.
Here are some points to remember when starting with Conversations:
- You should have an active WhatsApp business account in KCloud. If not, refer to the Activating WhatsApp Business account section.
- Conversations enable you to respond to any user-initiated communication in real-time.
To start an interaction, you should first send an approved template message using our WhatsApp API. Once the customer replies, you can then send regular messages through the Conversations tab.
- You can only send approved WhatsApp template messages to your customers.
Refer to Getting the templates approved section for the steps to get the templates approved.
As per the WhatsApp business account rules, messages that are replied to by the customers have a turnaround time (TAT) of 24 hours in the Conversations chat window. A session will be disabled if not answered within the TAT. You should send a template to start a new conversation again.
To send a session message:
- Sign in to your KCloud account.
- Click Conversations from the left navigation bar.
You can see the list of recent conversations under the Dashboard tab on the Conversations page. Only those messages that are replied to by the customers will be displayed in the list.
- Click the required contact from the list and type your message in the Enter your Message text
- Click Send.
To send approved WhatsApp templates,
- Sign in to your KCloud account.
- Click Conversations displayed on the left navigation bar.
You can see the list of recent conversations under the Dashboard tab on the Conversations
page. Only those messages that are replied to by the customers will be displayed in the list.
- Click the required contact from the list and click Template.
The Select Template window is displayed with the list of approved WhatsApp templates.
- Select the required template and click Select. You can also search for the template from the
Search for Templates option.
You can see a preview of the template message in the Add Parameters to Template window.
- Enter the parameter values and click Send.
Your message is now sent to the customer. If the customer replies within 24 hours, you can
start sending interactive messages to them.
Here is some valuable information when responding to your customers:
Just click Attach and select the files to send any document when necessary.
View your templates
You can see the list of all your approved templates in the Template tab displayed under the Conversations page. Information such as title, type, language, name of the creator, and status of the templates is displayed.
I can see my customer chat window in the Conversations tab, but unable to send a Hi. Why?
This is because the chat session has been disabled, as your customer has not replied to the template you sent within 24 hours. You should now send the template again and wait for the customer to respond within 24 hours to send the interactive messages.
Updated about a month ago