You can create and publish chatbot flows with advanced features. It's important to define intents for your advanced chatbot and set up the questions to collect user information.
To create an advanced chatbot, perform the following steps:
- On the Kaleyra.io home page, from the left pane, click Chatbot.
The Overview page appears.
- Click the toggle button to enable the Advanced View.
The Chatbot Overview page appears
- Click Create New Bot.
The Create New Chatbot pane appears on the right side of the page.
The chatbot name can only include alphabets, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores.
- In the Chatbot Name field, enter the chatbot name.
- Click Save.
The chatbot page to add the new questions appears.
- Click + Add New Question.
The Add Question page appears.
- Perform the following steps:
- In the Intent Name field, enter the intent for your chatbot. An intent is the goal that the end user has in mind when typing a question or comment. The intent name is only for your reference and will not be visible to the end users.
- In the Question field, enter the question that you are expecting the end user to send in relation to that intent. You have the option to edit the question as well as add new questions. To add more questions click + Add Question, and enter your questions.
- In the Answer field, configure the message you want the bot to send when the intent is triggered. You have the option to edit the answers as well as add new answer. To add more answers click + Add Answer, and enter your answer. When multiple answers are available, each time the intent is triggered, the bot will randomly choose one to send.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags you wish to associate with the Intent. Tags can help you quickly find an intent from the intent list. You can enter more than one tag by pressing ENTER after each tag.
- Toggle the Exact match only option in the Questions subsection if you want the intent to activate only when the entire user message matches one of the questions set in the intent.
- You can add more than one intent in a chatbot.
- When an incoming message is received, the chatbot will utilize Kaleyra's AI-based automation system to match the user's message with one of the questions defined within an intent, and then provide a response based on the match.
- Select one of the following:
Updated 21 days ago