This page covers the following topics:
To install Kaleyra SMS on ORACLE Eloqua, perform the following steps:
- Click the Installation link.
- Login to ORACLE Eloqua using valid credentials.
- Click Accept and Install.
- After installing Kaleyra.io Plugin, you can view the Kaleyra.io app in Oracle Eloqua, as follows:
For more information on one-time registration, see View Kaleyra.io Configuration on ORACLE Eloqua.
To create an account through the plugin, perform the following steps:
- Go to ORACLE My Apps page and click Kaleyra Messaging. The Kaleyra Messaging Apps detail appear.
- Click Configure icon on the Kaleyra Messaging section. The Kaleyra Welcome page appears.
- Click Register for free. The Create your account page appears.
Perform the following options:
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Business Email in the respective fields.
- Enter the Password.
Your password must contain the following:
- Minimum of 8 letters
- An uppercase and lowercase letters
- A number and a special character
- Click the arrow next to Country field to view the country list.
- Select I would like to opt-in to receive emails from kaleyra marketing checkbox, if you agree to receive marketing information from Kaleyra.
- Click Register.
You will receive an Email with the verification link to your registered Email ID.
- Click Verify Now.
Now that your Email is verified, you have to provide the organization name and mobile number for SMS verification.
- Enter the Organization Name and provide the Mobile Number.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) numbers are not supported.
- Click Verify your Number. You will receive a four-digit verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code and click Verify.
We will validate your mobile number using Kaleyra's automated OTP generation platform called Verify.
- Go back to the plugin page and then click Check Verification Status.
- If the user has not verified the Kaleyra account, then a message Account not yet verified! appears.
Updated 5 months ago