You can view the configuration settings for SMS messaging in ORACLE Eloqua. Also, you can view the SMS, status, templates available for messaging, and many more.
To view the SMS configuration, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the ORACLE Eloqua account.
- On the top right of the page, click the Settings (gear) icon.
The Settings page appears.
- From the Platform Extensions section, click Apps.
The AppCloud Catalog page appears.
- Perform any one of the following options:
- In the Search My Apps field, enter Kaleyra Messaging. The search results appear based on your entry. Click Kaleyra Messaging to open.
- Scroll down to Kaleyra Messaging and click to open.
- You can sort the applications by Name, Date, or Status. Scroll down to Kaleyra Messaging and click to open.
The Kaleyra Messaging page appears.
- On the top right of the Kaleyra Messaging section, click the Settings (gear) icon.
The App Configuration for Kaleyra Messaging appears.
- Click the Configurations tab.
The configurations detail appears.
- Perform the following in the SMS section:
- In the Sender ID tab, you can view the Sender ID, Country, and Status information.
- You can request a new Sender ID. For more information, see Creating Sender ID.
- In the Templates tab, you can view SMS Templates, Templates Body, and Status.
- You can Request a new Template. For more information, see Creating SMS Template.
- On the top right of the SMS section, click the collapse icon to minimize the Sender ID list.
- To set the default country code, above the SMS section, on the right side of the page, click the arrow next to the Default country code to view the list of countries and their codes. Scroll down and select the country OR in the Search country name search field and enter the country code you want to set as default. Based on your entry countries get filtered and then select the country.
Once you select the country code, by default, the country code gets added to the entered number (with accurate digits format based on a selected country. For example, +39XXXXXXXXXX for the Italian number and +91XXXXXXXXXX for Indian number) while configuring the campaigns. If you enter a number with a country code, then the default country code will be overridden.
You can scroll down to perform WhatsApp actions.
Updated 15 days ago