After you have unpublish the infobot flow, you can publish them again with the following options:
- Edit the Infobot message (Welcome message, Goodbye message, and Error message)
- Change the senders' numbers
- Update the API Key.
You can also publish the infobot flow from the Chatbot Overview page. Hover over the unpublished infobot, click the ellipsis, and a list of available options appears. Select the Publish Chatbot option and then follow step 2 of this section.
To publish an infobot, perform the following steps:
- From the Chatbot Overview, click the infobot flow you want to publish.
The Infobot's Chatbot details appear.
- Click Publish.
The Edit Message pane appears on the right side of the page.
You have the option to edit the Set up Infobot section's message you have drafted.
- Click Update.
The Chatbot Configuration pane appears on the right side of the page.
- Perform the following steps:
- Click the arrow in the Select WhatsApp Number field and a list of approved WhatsApp numbers appear. Select the sender number from the dropdown list. This is the number to that your infobot will be connected. For more information about how to add a WhatsApp number, see Adding WhatsApp Number.
- (Optional) Click the arrow in the API Key field and a list of API keys appear. Select an API key from the dropdown list. For more information about API Key, see View API Key and SID.
- Click Publish.
The infobot chatbot gets published.
After publishing the infobot chatbot, you can select one of the following options by clicking the ellipsis on the right side of the page:
- Rename Chatbot - The Edit Chatbot Name pane appear on the right side of the page. Update the infobot name and click Update. Also, you can rename it by clicking the pencil icon next to the infobot name.
- Edit Message - The Edit Message pane appears on the right side of the page. Update the infobot message and click Update. Also, you can edit it by clicking the pencil icon next to the infobot message.
- Reset to Previous Version - The confirmation message Are you sure you want to reset to the previous version? appears, click Yes to revert to the previous version. Once, you are reverted to the previous version, you can not restore to the current version.
- Add Intent - You can add intent to the existing Infobot. For more information, see Step 5 of Create an Infobot.
Once the infobot is in the unpublished stage, you can select one of the following options by clicking the ellipsis on the right side of the page in addition to Rename Chatbot, Edit Message, Reset to Previous Version, and Add Intent:
- Delete Chatbot - The confirmation message Are you sure you want to delete this Chatbot? appears, click Yes to delete the chatbot.
Updated 2 months ago