To create an account in KCloud,
- Go to the Kaleyra Website and click Sign Up.
The signup page is displayed.
- Enter your full name, company name, and business email in the Full name, Company name, and Business Email text boxes.
- Enter your mobile number.
Voice over IP (VoIP) numbers are not supported.
- Select your required currency from the Select Currency dropdown menu.
- Enter the password in Create Password text box.
Your password must contain the following:
- Minimum of 8 letters
- An uppercase and lowercase letters
- A number and a special character
- Verify the details again and click Sign up.
You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click Verify & Complete registration in Verify your Kaleyra Account page.
- Select any of the following in Welcome to Kaleyra page and Click Continue.
a. Integrate APIs: This option allows you to integrate our APIs set into your application and
enables cloud communication channels.
b. Launch Campaign: This option allows you to launch marketing and other campaigns from
different channels through the web console.
Your KCloud account is now created, and you can start using the console.
Once you signup, your account will be,
- On trial version until you complete your KYC.
- Credited with 1 USD (or the equivalent in your selected currency) to try out our services.
Updated 7 days ago