To create an account in Kaleyra Cloud, perform the below steps:
- Go to the Kaleyra Website and click Sign Up.
The signup page is displayed.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Business Email in the respective fields.
- Enter the Password.
Your password must contain the following:
- Minimum of 8 letters
- An uppercase and lowercase letters
- A number and a special character
- Select your country from the Country drop-down list.
- Select I agree to receive newsletters, promotional content, offers and information about events from Kaleyra checkbox, if you agree to receive marketing information from Kaleyra.
- Click Register. You will receive an email with the verification link to your registered email ID.
To resend the email to a different address, click Update Email and Resend, enter the new business email ID and click Update Email and Resend.
- Click Verify Now in the email to complete the email verification.
Now that your email is verified, you have to provide the organization name and mobile number for SMS verification.
- Enter the Organization Name and provide the Mobile Number.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) numbers are not supported.
- Click Verify your Number. You will receive a four-digit verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code and click Verify.
We will validate your mobile number using Kaleyra's automated OTP generation platform called Verify.
- We are offering you the following options to start with the Kaleyra Cloud. Click on the preferred option to proceed.
a. Test our APIs: This option lets you integrate our APIs into your application and enable the cloud communication channels.
b. Try our Campaigns: This option allows you to launch Voice and SMS campaigns from the Kaleyra Cloud console.
Your Kaleyra Cloud account is now created, and you can start using the console.
Once you signup, your account will be:
- On trial version until you complete your KYC.
- Credited with 1 USD (or the equivalent in your selected currency) to try out our services.
Updated 2 months ago
|Getting Started with Kaleyra Cloud|
|Understanding Kaleyra Cloud Interface|
|Onboarding Kaleyra Cloud Platform|