Missed Call Flow
Missed call flow allows your customer to communicate one way. Missed call feature can be used to conduct surveys, lucky draw contests, know your customer's interest in an event, request a call back from customer support, and many more depending on your business requirements.
The missed call is triggered when a customer calls to a DID number configured in the start widget and enabled the Miss Call option. You must configure time in seconds after which the call will get disconnected. After the miss is disconnected, the flow gets executed.
- Flows triggered using missed call execute only the following widgets:
- Date and time
All the other widgets in the flow get bypassed in the missed call flow.
- If you do not enable the "Enable Miss Call" option in the Start widget, then the flow will be a usual Voice Call.
- The complete flow will be executed in case of outgoing calls.
To configure the missed call in a flow, perform the following steps:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 of the Widget Library page.
- Click the Start widget.
The Start widget appears.
- Toggle the Voice Call option and then select the DID number to get missed call.
You must subscribe to a number to enable voice calls. For more information, see Numbers.
- Click Show advanced options and toggle the Enable Miss Call option.
- Select the number of seconds after which the call should be disconnected.
- Click the arrow next to Call disconnects after and select the time in seconds after which you wish to disconnect the call. The time defined by you enables your callersto disconnect the call after it.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Drag and drop the other required widgets from the Widget Library to create a flow.
Following is a sample flow with all the usual widgets in case of Missed Call trigger:
- Click Publish to successfully publish the flow. All the incoming calls will get disconnected after configured seconds in the start widget.
All the incoming calls that are triggered when a miss call is enabled will have MISS CALL as a status in the logs.
Updated about 1 year ago