You can edit the sub-account details (added to your Parent Account) to keep your sub-account details updated. Except for the email address and channel (as of now only SMS is supported), you can edit and update the other sub-account details.
To edit sub-account details, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- On the left menu bar, scroll down and click Subaccounts.
The Manage Subaccounts page appears with the list of all the sub-accounts available in your Parent Account.
- Click the ellipses (...) at the end of the sub-account and select the Edit Subaccount option.
The Edit Subaccount page appears.
- Update the details based on your requirements.
i. For the sub-account that has the Assign Budget credit usage, you can edit the Subaccount Name, Credit Amount, Low Balance Alert Amount, and Send Alert to fields.
ii. For sub-account that have the Shared Usage credit usage you can edit the Subaccount Name and Monthly Usage Limit fields.
You can not edit the Email Address, Channel, Country, or change the Credit Usage type on the Edit Subaccount page.
- Click Save. The confirmation message Subaccount Edited Successfully appears.
Updated about 1 month ago