You can view the details and status of all the sub-accounts associated with your Parent Account. Also, you have the option to search and filter the sub-account with the name and the status of the sub-accounts. You can manage (edit, track, or suspend) sub-accounts based on your requirements.
To view the sub-accounts, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- On the left menu bar, scroll down and click Subaccounts.
The Manage Subaccounts page appears with the list of all the sub-accounts available in your Parent Account.
- You can filter the sub-account in one of the following ways:
- Search - In the Search field, enter the sub-account name, and then press ENTER. The sub-account based on the search entry appears.
- Status - Click the arrow next to Status. Select one of the options from the following list:
- Invited - When a sub-account is created but the user has not reset the password (if the Send an invitation email to the subaccount is selected while creating the sub-account).
- Active - When a sub-account is created with the following scenarios:
- If an invitation email is sent to a sub-account user, once the sub-account user resets the password on Kaleyra.io, then the status gets updated from Invited to Active.
- If an invitation email is not sent to a sub-account user, as soon as the account is created, the status is Active.
- Suspended - When a sub-account is suspended by you in the Kaleyra.io sub-account module or by the Kaleyra Support team.
- Deleted - When the sub-account is deleted by the Kaleyra Support team based on your requests.
- You can view the following account details:
- Subaccount Name - Name of the sub-account user.
- Subaccount Email - Email address of the sub-account user.
- Channels - Channels enabled for the sub-account user.
- Current Balance - The balance available to the sub-account user.
- Low Balance Alert Limit - The threshold amount for the sub-account user (it appears when the Send me an alert notification if the balance is low is selected while adding or editing the sub-account details).
- Status - The current status of the sub-account. It can be one of the following:
- You can perform the following:
Updated 3 months ago