- The Campaign and the SMS dashboards have been enhanced by providing a more accurate and precise breakdown of the SMS statuses.
- A new column called 'Display Name' has been added to the WhatsApp Tabular report and the Summary reports, so the customers can see the business name associated with the sender's phone number.
Core August 29, 2022
Customers can now request for a new message-based WhatsApp Summary report to easily analyze the performance of their messages.
Core August 8, 2022
- Customers can now request a WhatsApp summary report in which the data is aggregated by Date.
- Customers can now request a WhatsApp tabular report that contains the conversation details for each message.
Core July 18, 2022
- Customers can now request a WhatsApp tabular or summary report that contains data across all of their Business Phone Numbers.
- When requesting a WhatsApp tabular or summary report, customers can filter the data by one or more Business Phone Numbers.
- When requesting a WhatsApp summary report, customers can filter the data by one or more Session Types.
Core June 27, 2022
- The Subaccounts module allows customers to manage different departments/teams/branches within an organization from a single account. At the moment, only the SMS channel can be enabled for Subaccounts.
- Improved the format of the WhatsApp tabular and summary reports, now you can download them on kaleyra.io. The WhatsApp summary report provides information on the number of sessions opened and the amount spent, while the WhatsApp tabular report contains the full list of messages that have been sent or received by the customer.
- The generated SMS and WhatsApp summary reports are now asynchronous to avoid issues when the volume of data is really large.
Updated 16 days ago
Did this page help you?