You can send an SMS through Custom Data Object Program Canvas from the Oracle Eloqua application.
To send an SMS through Custom Data Object Program Canvas, perform the following steps:
- Login to Oracle Eloqua account.
- Select Programs from the ORACLE Eloqua menu bar and then click Create a Custom Data Object Program. The Template Chooser page appears.
- Select Blank Custom Data Object Program and then click Choose. The Custom Data Object Data Set page appears.
- Select a custom data object from the drop-down list and click Choose. A blank page appears where you can drag and drop elements to start building your program.
- To test a trial account, create a segment with just one number added. This should be the same number that you have registered on Kaleyra.io.
- If you have completed KYC and registered your own Sender ID, then you can choose a segment of your choice and build the steps as required.
- Add Kaleyra Cloud Send SMS action to the canvas.
- Click Kaleyra Cloud Send SMS action and then right-click Configure to create the content of your message. The following page appears.
The Cloud Action Configuration screen has the following options:
- CONTACT PERSONALIZATION - You can insert Contact fields and set default values in case if the contact field is empty.
- Custom Data Objects (CDO) PERSONALIZATION - You can insert CDO fields and set default values in case if the CDO field is empty.
- SHORT URL - You can add a shortened URL by using the SHORT URL button. Please ensure you add HTTPS.
- Click SAVE. Once you save the message, you can send a test to a number. However, the personalized data will not be included as there is no actual record to pull the data from.
- Verify and activate the program to trigger.
Updated 2 months ago