The Sound Manager screen lets you upload a new sound file, search or filter the sound files uploaded, and also play the sound file uploaded. You can also edit the details of an existing sound file, download or delete a sound file.
To add a sound file using the Sound Manager screen:
- Log in to Kaleyra.io and navigate to Channels > Voice > Sound Manager.
- Click Add new sound file. The Add sound file pane appears.
- Select the applicable sound file type. The available options are IVR, Campaign, and Ringtone.
- Enter a title for the sound file.
The title of the sound file can only include alphabets, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores.
- Upload the required sound file.
The Sound Manager only supports WAV and MP3 sound file types.
- Add relevant tags to identify the file easily.
- Click Save. The sound file is now available on the Sound Manager.
To search for a sound file that you had uploaded, enter the name of the sound file in the Search bar. The results are displayed on the Sound Manager screen.
To apply a filter:
- Click Filter. The Filters pane appears.
- Enter the file type.
- Enter the tag assigned to the sound file.
- Click Apply. The Sound manager screen displays the files based on the filter applied.
To edit the details of an existing sound file:
- Hover over the extreme right corner of the sound file row that you want to edit and click the ellipsis.
- Click Edit. The Edit sound file pane appears.
- Edit the Title
- Edit the Tag.
- Click Save. You can view the updated changes on the Sound Manager screen.
To download a sound file:
- Hover over the extreme right corner of the sound file row that you want to download and click the ellipsis.
- Click Download. The sound file will be opened in a new tab.
- Click the ellipsis.
- Click Download to download the sound file to your local folder.
To delete a sound file:
- Hover over the extreme right corner of the sound file row that you want to delete and click the ellipsis.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes, Delete to delete the sound file.
Updated about 1 month ago