You have the option to edit the infobot's intent. You can edit the intent name, questions, and answers. Also, you have the option to add new questions and delete the existing questions.
To edit the infobot's intent, perform the following steps:
- From the Chatbot Overview page, scroll down to the Your Bots section.
- Click the Chatbot's Name you want to edit.
The Infobot's Chatbot page appears.
You can search the intent based on its name. To search for intent, in the Search field, enter the intent name. Based on your input the search results appears automatically.
- In the Intent section, hover over the intent you want to edit. Click the ellipsis and a list of options appears. Select Edit.
The Edit Intent page appears.
- You can perform the following:
- Edit the existing Intent Name, Questions, and Answer. To edit them, click on the respective field, and make the changes.
- Delete the existing questions. To delete the question, click X next to the question.
- Add a new question. To add a question, click + Add Question. Enter the question you want to add to your intent.
- Click Update. A successful message appears.
You can deactivate the chatbot from the Chatbot's Overview page. Once you deactivate the chatbot, the chatbot will not respond to messages from the end user. To deactivate the chatbot, click Deactivate. A confirmation message appears with a notification. Click Unpublish Chatbot. The chatbot gets deactivated.
Updated about 1 month ago