You can create an infobot chatbot flow and publish it. You need to know the intent of the infobot chatbot.
To create an infobot chatbot, perform the following steps:
- On the Chatbot page, in the Infobot section, click Create New.
The Infobot's Create page appears.
In the Set up Infobot section, perform the following steps:
- In the Chatbot Name field, enter the chatbot name you want to provide to the infobot. Only alphabet, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores are allowed.
- Click the arrow in the Sender Number field and a list of sender numbers appear. Select the sender number from the dropdown list. This is the number that you would like to connect to infobot. For more information about how to add a sender number, see Adding WhatsApp Number.
- In the Welcome Message field, enter the welcome message that you want to trigger when the end user sends the first message of a chatbot session to the configured sender number. You need to enter a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 3000 characters welcome message.
- In the Goodbye Message field, enter the goodbye message that will be sent before ending the session. You need to enter a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 3000 characters goodbye message. The session gets expired if you or the end user do not communicate for 300 seconds.
- In the Error Message field, enter the error message you want to send if the sender's questions do not match any of the questions listed. You need to enter a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 3000 characters error message.
The Set up your intent section details appear.
- In the Set up your intent section, perform the following steps:
- In the Intent field, enter the intent for your chatbot. The intent is only for your reference and it will not be visible to the end users. For example, Kaleyra Working Hours.
- In the Questions field, enter the expected questions you want to add that could be sent by the end user. You have the option to edit the questions as well as update new questions. To add more questions click + Add Questions, and enter your questions. For example, What are Kaleyra's working hours?, Open time?, and Working hours?.
- In the Answer field, enter the answer for the questions that you want to trigger for the questions sent by the end user. For example, Kaleyra's working hours are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- You can add more than one intent in an infobot.
- If you add more than one intent then the chatbot will try to match the end user's questions with one of the intents (through Kaleyra's AI-based automated system) and answer accordingly.
- Click on Publish to make your changes go live. If you want to save your changes and publish them later, click on Finish and Save.
The Chatbot Dashboard appears.
Updated about 1 month ago