You can add up to 50 mobile numbers at a time using the Manually Enter Mobile Numbers feature. Typically, this feature is used to quickly add a number for testing purposes. But, you can use it to quickly add actual numbers.
If you are adding actual numbers, they will be added as optins and you are responsible for ensuring you have collected the necessary consent.
To add opt-in the mobile numbers:
- On the Menu click, Lists > Lists. The Lists page appears.
- Click the name of an existing List. A page appears with all the details of the list you selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
- On the Manually enter mobile numbers option, enter each number on its own line and make sure to use the specified format in the Mobile Phone Number Format section of this guide.
- When ready, click the Add Opt-ins button.
The mobile phone numbers will be appended to the existing numbers in the List.
Updated 3 months ago