This page covers the following topics:
To add Kaleyra SMS as a template, perform the following steps:
- Create a new template on the Webhook Template Editor.
- On the navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab under Engagement to access the Webhook template.
- Click on the Templates and Styles tab to access the Webhook Template Editor. You can now create a new template.
- Customize Your Template.
You can customize your template using the following options:
- Enter a unique template name such as Kaleyra SMS
- Enter the webhook URL
- Enter the Request Body
- Add Request Headers
- Select the HTTP Method
Test Your Template.
To view the Webhook preview before sending it to the end-users. You can send a test Webhook through the Settings tab in the top right corner.
Save Your Template.
Click Save Template to save your template in the bottom right corner of the editor. Now you can use this template in any campaign of your choice.
To add Kaleyra SMS as a Webhook in Campaign or Canvas, perform the following steps:
Set Up a Webhook.
Add a new webhook message to a Campaign or Canvas. You can then choose to build a webhook from scratch or use one of the existing Kaleyra SMS Templates.
Enter the Webhook URL.
Add the SID (Security Identifier) in the above request from your Kaleyra account. For more information on generating an API key, see Generating an API key and SID.
Create the Request Body using the JSON key-value pairs option.
Registered Sender ID
Indian Customer - Use one of the following: OTP, MKT, or TXN.
- Add Request Headers and HTTP Method.
Set HTTP method as POST.
- Continue Campaign Creation.
Using all the message types, you can preview how the request appears for a particular user, random user, or user with specific attributes in the preview section of the webhook composer.
Updated about 2 months ago