You can create an autoresponder and publish it. Also, you have the option to complete and save the drafted autoresponder flow.
To create an autoresponder chatbot, perform the following steps:
- On the Chatbot page, in the Autoresponder section, click Create New.
The Autresponder's Create page appears.
- In the Set up your Autoresponder section, perform the following steps:
- In the Chatbot Name field, enter the chatbot name you want to provide to the autoresponder. Only alphabet, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores are allowed.
- (Optional) Click the arrow in the API Key field and a list of API keys appear. Select an API key from the dropdown list. For more information about API Key, see View API Key and SID.
- Click the arrow in the Sender Number field and a list of sender numbers appear. Select the sender number from the dropdown list. This is the number that you would like to connect to the autoresponder. For more information about how to add a sender number, see Adding WhatsApp Number.
- In the Your Message field of Set up your quick response section, enter the message you want to be sent anytime someone texts the configured WhatsApp number. Enter a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 3000 characters.
- Click on Publish to make your changes go live. If you want to save your changes and publish them later, click on Finish and Save.
Updated about 1 month ago