Callback profiles are used to trigger the endpoints and receive callback data for the configured callback event. You can create the Callback Profiles using the HTTP methods, GET and POST. Use the Callback Profiles page, to create new callback profiles and to edit the existing ones.
To create a callback profile:
- Navigate to Settings. The Setting page appears.
- Click Callback Profiles. The Callback Profiles page appears.
- Click Create New.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the Callback profile.
- From the HTTP Method dropdown list, select the required method.
- Based on the selection, do the following:
- Click the Enable Encryption toggle button. The fields related to encryption are displayed.
- Enable Encryption is optional.
- For more information refer to Callback Encryption.
- Enter the following details to enable encryption:
Select the required algorithm from the list:
Enter a unique secret key to be passed along the algorithm for encryption.
Enter the initialization vector of 16 characters.
Enter the parameters to be encrypted.
- Click Save. The saved profiles are listed on the Callback Profile page. You can filter the data on the listing page with Callback Profile Name, HTTP Method, and Created Date range for accurate results.
Each Callback profile created has a unique ID (as shown in the following image) that is used in the APIs to trigger the callback.
Updated 5 months ago