The SMS Automated Reports allow you to get SMS usage reports automatically. You do not have to download SMS usage reports manually every time to view the reports from Kaleyra.io.
After successfully automating the SMS report from Kaleyra.io you will receive an email notification with an option to download the SMS usage summary report over the provided email addresses.
Using the SMS automated reports, you have the option to configure to receive daily, weekly, or monthly reports, with details such as the date when the SMS was sent, the sender, campaign name. the destination country, the status of the sent SMS, status trace, total SMS sent, units charged, units refunded, units billable, subtotal, and non-refundable DLT fees.
The following is the sample SMS automated report:
For more information about SMS summary reports, see SMS Summary Reports.
For more information about SMS status and status trace codes, see SMS Status and Status Trace Codes.
To enable and configure the SMS automated report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Kaleyra.io account.
- On the top-right of the page, click the User Profile drop-down and then click Settings.
The Notification tab detail appears.
- Toggle SMS Automated Reports.
The SMS Automated Reports detail appears.
- Select the automated reports frequencies from the following options:
- Daily - Receive an email notification daily at 10 AM based on the timezone of your Kaleyra.io account, with a link to download the attached SMS usage report. The reports contain the SMS usage details from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM of the previous day.
- Weekly - Receive an email notification every Monday based on the timezone of your Kaleyra.io account, with a link to download the attached SMS usage report. The reports contain the SMS usage details from the previous Monday to Sunday.
- Monthly - Receive an email notification every third (3rd) of the month based on the timezone of your Kaleyra.io account, with a link to download the attached SMS usage report. The report contains the SMS usage details from the 3rd of the previous month to the 2nd of the current month.
- In the Email Addresses field, enter the email addresses to receive the SMS automated reports.
- You can select all the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly options if you want to get the automated SMS usage reports for all three frequencies.
- By default, the account owner’s email address is present.
- A minimum of one email address is required to save the SMS automated reports configuration.
- You can add multiple email addresses separated by a comma. For example - [email protected],[email protected].
- Click Save.
A successful confirmation message appears.
- Click Edit Details to modify the SMS Automated Reports setting. You can modify the frequencies and email addresses of SMS automated reports.
- To stop receiving email notifications for the SMS usage automated reports, toggle SMS Automated Reports and disable it.
Updated 21 days ago