To configure the Kaleyra.io WhatsApp on WebEngage, follow the below steps:
- Login to WebEngage account.
- Hover on the Integrations drop-down list and click Channels.
- From the Channels page, click WhatsApp. Your WhatsApp Service Providers (WSP) List, WhatsApp Templates, and Available WhatsApp Service Providers (WSP) page appear.
- Select and click a WhatsApp Service Provider (WSP) to configure and add to your project. The Add WhatsApp Service Provider (WSP) page appears.
- Select Kaleyra from the WHATSAPP SERVICE PROVIDER drop-down list.
- Enter the CONFIGURATION NAME field of your choice and WHATSAPP BUSINESS NUMBER field that you have submitted with Kaleyra.
- Enter the API KEY field.
- Under the HEADERS field, add the SID of the WhatsApp account and its value.
- Click ADD HEADER to add multiple headers.
- Click ADD WSP.
- Click CANCEL will return to the Channels page.
Updated 8 days ago