This section describes the steps to import contact information from external sources into OpenCart.
You can import contact lists that are in the .xls or .csv formats from external source into OpenCart using the plugin. After successful import of the contacts, you can configure to send SMS to different customers from the contact list.
To import contacts into OpenCart:
- On the OpenCart Navigation panel, go to SMS and click Send SMS Kaleyra.
Kaleyra Cloud page appears.
- Click on the Import Contacts tab.
- Select the .xls or .csv file that has all the contacts to import.
- After the selected file is successfully imported, click the Save icon.
The customers' contact list is imported into OpenCart.
An example .xls file is available for download to demonstrate how you can import contacts file into OpenCart.
- To import the example file, click Download example.
- Drag and drop the file or select the file by clicking Select file.
The file is imported into OpenCart.
Updated 2 months ago