The Opt-out setting allows the end-user to stop receiving the SMS messages.
The Opt-out settings section has the following options:
- Opt-out Keywords - The keywords found in the message with the stop feature enabled refers to as Opt-out Keywords. For the Opt-out keyword, you can create a keyword (for example, Jabong, Flipkart, and so on). Related to your business entity, you can provide a VMN (virtual mobile number) example, +13236xxxxx7).
- STOP - Refer to as the Opt-out flow. Enter the keyword in the text box.
- You can add up to 20 keywords. Use a comma to complete Keyword. The STOP keyword cannot be removed.
- Enable the Toggle button to view the Opt-out settings feature.
- Select the Send opt-out confirmation to enable the settings.
- Follow step 4 to step 7 from the Opt-in settings section.
- Click Save. The pop-up message "Opt-out settings and Opt-in settings" appears.
- Click Cancel. The Confirmation message "Are you sure you want to cancel the changes?" appears.
- Click Yes, cancel to cancel the changes.
- Click Don't cancel will return to the Settings page.
Updated 5 months ago