This page covers the following topics:
To install Kaleyra SMS on Oracle Eloqua, perform the following steps:
- Click the Installation link.
- Login to Oracle Eloqua using valid credentials.
- Click Accept and Install. Below screen appears.
- After installing Kaleyra.io Plugin, you can view the Kaleyra.io app in Oracle Eloqua, as follows:
To perform one-time registration, perform the following steps:
- Go to Campaigns or Programs and drag the action Kaleyra Cloud Send SMS to the canvas.
- Right-click on Kaleyra Cloud Send SMS and then click Configure to initiate the Kaleyra registration process.
- You will be required to authenticate your Oracle account when you use it for the first time, as shown below.
- Fill in the Kaleyra.io Account Register page. Refer to the Creating an Account through Plugin page for more information.
- Go back to the plugin page and click Check your verification status.
- If you have an existing Kaleyra.io account, use the Login instead of Register.
- If you are a new user, you will receive a demo account with some credit added and a trial sender ID. You can send messages only to the registered number.
- Complete KYC to register your own Sender ID.
To create an account through the plugin, perform the following steps:
- Fill in the Kaleyra.io Account Register page as shown below.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Business Email in the respective fields.
- Enter the Password.
Your password must contain the following:
- Minimum of 8 letters
- An uppercase and lowercase letters
- A number and a special character
- Select your country from the Country drop-down list.
- Select I agree to receive newsletters, promotional content, offers and information about events from Kaleyra checkbox, if you agree to receive marketing information from Kaleyra.
- Click Register. You will receive an email with the verification link to your registered email ID as shown below.
To resend the email to a different address, click Update Email and Resend, enter the new business email ID and click Update Email and Resend.
- Click Verify Now in the email to complete the email verification.
Now that your email is verified, you have to provide the organization name and mobile number for SMS verification.
- Enter the Organization Name and provide the Mobile Number.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) numbers are not supported.
- Click Verify your Number. You will receive a four-digit verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code and click Verify.
We will validate your mobile number using Kaleyra's automated OTP generation platform called Verify.
Go back to the plugin page and then click Check your verification status.
If the user has not verified the Kaleyra account, then a message Account not yet verified! appears.
Updated 4 months ago