- You need to have at least one approved WhatsApp template configured in your LeadSquared account.
- Using the approved WhatsApp number and a service provider, the WhatsApp Messaging Connector must be installed and configured correctly.
To send a WhatsApp to a single lead, perform the following steps:
- From the LEADS drop-down list, click Manage Leads. The Manage Leads page appears.
- From the Manage Leads page, select a lead you want to send the WhatsApp to.
- Hover your cursor over the Settings icon, hover over Messaging, and then click WhatsApp. The Send WhatsApp Message page appears.
- On the Send WhatsApp Message page, you will find the Service Window. While using this window, you should remember the following:
- You cannot edit the template message on the Send WhatsApp Message page.
- If a lead replies to your message for the first time, then Inactive will change to Active for 24-hours.
- During this 24-hour window, you can send multiple customized messages along with template messages.
- The Service Window will get reset every time the lead replies to a message.
Service Window is Inactive, unapproved templates won't be visible. Only approved templates will be available in the template list.
- On the Send WhatsApp Message page, select a template from the drop-down list and click Send.
- The Successfully sent the WhatsApp message appears as shown below.
Updated about 17 hours ago
Did this page help you?