You can send an SMS directly to multiple leads from the LeadSquared application.
To send multiple SMS to a lead, follow the below steps:
- Login to LeadSquared account.
- Enter your login details such as Email and Password. You will be prompt to the LeadSquared page.
- From the LEADS drop-down list, click Manage Leads. The Manage Leads page appears.
- From the Manage Leads page, select multiple leads you want to send the SMS to.
- Hover your cursor over the Actions menu and then click Kaleyra Send SMS. The Send SMS to Leads page appears.
You can select up to maximum of 25 Leads.
- You can compose SMS by choosing SMS Type, Sender ID, Template, Recipient Number from the drop-down list. Also, Custom Message with options to Add Short URL and Add parameter.
The user has 3 options:
- Send Test SMS - The user can enter a number to which the test SMS needs to be received. Also, used to validate the message on the mobile device.
- Send Schedule - The user can schedule an SMS.
- Send SMS Now - The user can also directly send a message to the Lead.
Updated 29 days ago