You can send an SMS directly to a single lead from the LeadSquared application.
To send an SMS to a lead, follow the below steps:
- Login to LeadSquared account.
- Enter your login details such as Email and Password. You will be prompt to the LeadSquared page.
- From the LEADS drop-down list click Manage Leads. The Manage Leads page appears.
- From the Manage Leads page, select a lead you want to send the SMS to
- Hover your cursor over the Settings icon and then click Kaleyra Send SMS. The Send SMS to Leads page appears.
- You can compose SMS by choosing SMS Type, Sender ID, Template, Recipient Number from the drop-down list. Also, Custom Message with options to Add Short URL and Add parameter.
The user has 3 options:
- Send Test SMS - The user can enter a number to which the test SMS needs to be received. Also, can be used to validate the message on the mobile device.
- Send Schedule - The user can schedule an SMS.
- Send SMS Now - The user can also directly send a message to the Lead.
Updated about a month ago